* Diesel-electric drive with hybrid technology.
* Diesel engine directly connected to AC current generator.
* Drive axle with capsulated rotary current drive motor for high torque moment at low motor speed, temperature independent.
* Wear free, oil immersed lamella-type brake.
* Compact design and extreme agility combined with sensitive drive and lift control for optimum work performance.
* Large workspace for the driver with high comfort due to optimum arrangement of controls and individual adaptation of the cabin.
* Excellent visibility to all sides due to off-centre position of the
cabin and high seat position.
* Low centre of gravity and free floating steering axle for maximum stability.
* Outstanding driving stability when cornering – no need for electronic assistants.
* High residual capacities also for large lift heights.
* Low operation costs due to low fuel costs in all work cycles and long maintenance intervals.
* Optimum tuning of drive and hydraulic controls to maximum performance or best efficiency.
* STILL ProActive – reduction of downtimes, fast fault finding,
transfer of error codes to the STILL service centre.
* Lowest CO2 emission.
* Engines are far below the exhaust limit values required by EU nonroad directive 97/68/EG (2004/26/EG) EU level 3b/EPA Tier 4i.
* Shortest maintenance interval 1000 hours of operation.
* Fast fault identification in case of damage by computer assisted diagnostics.
* Optimum service access thanks to large access holes at the sides.