The FM-X is always more than just a fork ahead of the rest. Thanks to active load stabilisation (ALS) you can deal with the next goods transport while others would still be waiting for the mast to stop vibrating.An automatic equalising pulse provides a fast and effective way of stopping the vibrations from occurring at great heights, reducing the waiting time at the shelf by up to 80 per cent. The result is a significant increase in turnaround speed.
Furthermore, the available storage space can be used more efficiently with the FM-X than ever before; the high residual load capacity means that the reach truck can lift loads of up to 1,000 kg to an incredible height of 13 metres.
The holistic ergonomics concept ensures relaxed, comfortable and safe work throughout each shift. Foot plates, steering wheel, seat – all these elements can be adapted in various ways according to the working situation, build and preferences of the driver.
Numerous other details, such as a driver’s seat with optional tilting technology as well as STILL’s exclusive sideshift mast, make the FM-X the ideal warehouse organiser – from the handling of high shelves to long-distance transport and the replenishment of pallet goods.
* Suitable for even the most narrow working widths, thanks to the reach truck concept
* Thanks to its particularly narrow chassis, the FM-X N is suitable for use in block storage and one-way shelving
* The large step and handle make it safe and easy to get in
* Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager™ 4.x
* Extremely safe to drive round bends with curve speed control depending on steering angle
* Long-lasting and energy-saving LED headlights
* Blue-Q efficiency module saves up to 10 % energy at the press of a button with no loss of performance
* Energy recovery when braking means you can use the machinery for longer with optimum use of resources